Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
22 Stone Terrace Dr, Austin
This beautiful home is right off 620, conveniently located close to hospital, schools, and shopping. The floor plan is open with kitchen island overlooking family room and breakfast room. Large game room and study upstairs. Master suite has large walk-in closet, double vanities, tub and shower. Master bed room is carpet.
- MLS® #1088162
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,755
- Year Built2006
- StyleNo Adjoining Neighbor
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Stucco
- Address22 Stone Terrace Dr
- SubdivisionTerrace/Preserve Condos
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesFire Alarm System, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Security System - Leased
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Oberg Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 16th, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.