Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
603 Davis St #1702, Austin
Sophisticated living with peaceful water views in this beautiful 17th floor 2 bed/2 full bath condo. Custom drapes in living and marble in master bath help set the tone of luxury. Separate office space could be second living or 3rd bedroom. Walk, ride or scooter to all downtown Austin has to offer - restaurants, bars, shops, and work. Owners have access to Hotel Van Zandt's room service. Two reserved parking spaces, garage storage unit, washer/dryer and refrigerator all convey.
- MLS® #1259752
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,597
- Year Built2006
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan, Elevator, Tower (14+ Stories)
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesPool-Community, Assigned Parking, Conference/Meeting Room, Controlled Access, Concierge, Elevator, Fitness Center, Maintenance On-Site, Package Service, Property Manager On-Site
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-WiFi
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, Child Gate/Fence, Heated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- Address603 Davis St #1702
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionShore A Condo Amd The
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Fire Alarm System, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingChilled Water
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 20th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.