Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2425 Ashdale Dr #62, Austin
Don't miss out on this one! Great complex with pool and BBQ areas. Unit 62 is an end unit with lots of natural light and one of the few with a balcony. Built-in bookshelves. Extra storage with two closets in the bedroom! Close to shopping, restaurants, Mopac, 183.
- MLS® #1362852
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage657
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style2nd Floor Entry, End Unit, Entry Steps, Neighbor Above, Neighbor Below
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Cluster Mailbox
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff Street, Open Parking Uncovered, Private Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate/Fence, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Address2425 Ashdale Dr #62
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionSummit Condo Amd
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBurnet Mdl.
Property Listed by: Austin Real Pros, REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.