Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
914 W 26th St #303, Austin
Beautiful Corner unit on 3rd floor is private and quiet. New carpet, stainless steel appliance package, stackable w/d (hall), 2 covered parking spaces. Layout with lots of storage is perfect for 2-3 roommates. Extra storage on both balconies, french doors, tall ceilings & large windows. HOA covers water, trash, & common area maintenance.
- MLS® #1615035
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,204
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style3rd+ Floor Entry, Elevator, End Unit, Entry Steps, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories)
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Elevator
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, 3+ Reserved Parking Garage, Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Deck, Storage Building, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address914 W 26th St #303
- SubdivisionWest Ridge Condo
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Tower Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 24th, 2020 at 5:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.