Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
200 Congress Ave #38ne, Austin
Tower over the heartbeat of Austin from one of the highest residences in Texas at The Austonian. Poised on the Northeast corner, this modern residence spans expansive views of Congress Avenue, Lady Bird Lake and the Hill Country. This 38th floor residence offers dual master suites, large gourmet kitchen and tasteful custom built-ins. Optional 3rd bedroom/flex space. Includes 3 parking spaces and storage unit.
- MLS® #1909576
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,736
- Year Built2008
- StyleHigh Rise (10+ Stories), Tower (14+ Stories)
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Cluster Mailbox, Conference/Meeting Room, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Game Room, Google Fiber, Kitchen Facilities, Night Security/Patrol, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered
- RoofSee Agent
- ConstructionSee Agent
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address200 Congress Ave #38ne
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionAustonian Condo Community
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-in Coffee Machine, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Chilled Water
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 22nd, 2019 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.