Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2800 Del Curto Rd #3, Austin
Best deal in 04. Three of six Phs I homes SOLD - don't wait! Stylish modern design by MF Architecture. Some residences w/guest quarters, some w/pools. Only 3 homes left in Phs 1. Complete Q1 2020. Gated enclave zoned Zilker Elementary & Austin HS. Lock n leave 15 min to ABIA, 7 min to DT Austin, easy stroll to dozens of restaurants in 78704. Directly adjacent to Tom Lasseter Park. Buyer visits at Moreland Properties by appt. Joel Mozersky interior selections up to buyers; highly walkable!!
- MLS® #2111091
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,079
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor, See Agent
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Garage, Security Gate
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Electric Car Plug-in, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Road, See Agent
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame, HardiPlank Type, See Agent, Stucco
- Address2800 Del Curto Rd #3
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionMilam Grove
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Pocket Doors, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 19th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.