Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
908 Ebony St, Austin
Live in delightful Bouldin Creek in this 1950's classic quaint bungalow! Historic charm and walkability is the main attraction of this minimalist floorplan with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. The outdoor space is just as unique with fabulous entertainment areas overlooking xeriscaped landscaping and connecting a builder-grade 199 sqft ADU. Bike to Auditorium Shores in just 2 minutes!
- MLS® #2249452
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage744
- Year Built1959
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Park, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Wooded
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address908 Ebony St
- SubdivisionArboles Estate Sec 03
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 13th, 2019 at 8:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.