Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2605 Rollingwood Dr, Austin
Corner lot in the heart of Rollingwood. Approximately 0.86 acres. Room to build a dream home with guest house, pool and large garage. Plans available for 8,387 square foot home from Ryan Street and Associates.
- MLS® #2592061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,565
- Year Built1949
- AmenitiesPlay Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- ParkingDetached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2605 Rollingwood Dr
- SubdivisionDge Add
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesWired For Security, Cedar Closets, Ceiling-Coffered, Security System - Owned, Track Lighting, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 5th, 2020 at 10:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.