Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2007 Trail Of The Madrones, Austin
Enjoy the Austin vibe from the coveted heart of Westlake! This luxurious, fully updated contemporary house is located in Westlake’s scenic Toro Canyon. A panoramic deck offers gorgeous views. Designed for spacious entertainment as well as luxurious family living, this 3 bedroom/3 bath home with an office offers privacy and natural surroundings with easy access to downtown Austin. Note - Office has closet and can convert back to 4th bedroom.
- MLS® #2805629
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,668
- Year Built2017
- Style2nd Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Fiber
- Parking Spaces8
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, 3+ Reserved
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Barbecue, Balcony-Private, Deck, Intercom Entry, Security Lighting, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Stucco
- Address2007 Trail Of The Madrones
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWestlake Madrones Sec 01
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Ceiling-Beam, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.