Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
503 Radam Ln, Austin
Zoned Commercial CS-MU Half acre only 3 miles south of downtown Austin. Beautiful tree lined tract of land that reaches from Radam Ln down to the defunct railroad spur. Two driveways, one gravel, one concrete.
- MLS® #2896079
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1936
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Above Ground, Underground
- Parking Spaces8
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Outbuildings, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Private Garden, Workshop, Porch-Enclosed, Solar Screen
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Interior, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address503 Radam Ln
- SubdivisionFortview Add
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementarySt Elmo
Property Listed by: The Realty Experts
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 18th, 2019 at 8:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.