Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
10113 Big Thicket Dr, Austin
Stunning Standard Pacific homes at Parkside At Slaughter Creek. You will love the ceramic tile on first floor, granite counter tops, center island & custom tile backsplash. Do you like extra space in the garage? You will love the extra space in this 2.5 car attached garage. This home is less than 2 miles from South Park Meadows and the new HEB.
- MLS® #2935032
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,096
- Year Built2006
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address10113 Big Thicket Dr
- SubdivisionParkside At Slaughter Creek Sec 05
- Zip Code78747
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Double Oven, Disposal, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleAmerico Paredes
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 31st, 2020 at 3:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.