Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2428 Jarratt Ave, Austin
This one-of-a-kind Pemberton Heights home, once owned by UT Chancellor Harry Ransom, looks over one of the most sought-after streets in the neighborhood. Built in 1932, this 4 bed, 3 ½ bath home offers timeless architectural detail with stunning materials & finishes. Meticulously maintained, the house has been thoughtfully updated. The master bedroom has a designer-updated luxurious bathroom, separate shower & soaking tub. The unfinished basement with approx 600 sq. ft of space is an unexpected bonus.
- MLS® #3129686
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,704
- Year Built1932
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3+ Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Playscape, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Clapboard
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address2428 Jarratt Ave
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionPemberton Heights
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.