Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2505 San Gabriel St #408, Austin
UT area condo located directly across from UT bus shuttle, controlled access entry, with rooftop pool, 2 gated garage parking spaces. The unit features a 2/2 floor plan great for roommates, hard surface flooring throughout, full-size w/d, private balcony. The unit is leased through 7/31/21.
- MLS® #3433543
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage879
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- StyleMid Rise (3-9 Stories)
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Controlled Access, Elevator, Garage Parking, Rooftop Pool
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Gated Parking
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- RoofSee Agent
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address2505 San Gabriel St #408
- SubdivisionTexan Tower Condo Amd
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesSee Agent
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Cook Top Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Ely Properties, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 24th, 2020 at 10:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.