Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
7705 Williamson Creek Dr, Austin
Southwest Austin! approximately 4 miles from the Y in Oak Hill, 8 miles to Dripping Springs. Super clean 3 bedroom 2 full bath house with a country setting, but with the safety and convenience of a neighborhood. Full-sized bedrooms, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, approx 1/2 mile from the fire dept! Small, well-behaved pets may be considered
- MLS® #3517726
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built2001
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOn-Site Parking, Open Parking Uncovered, Outside
- ViewNo View, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, No Backyard Grass
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Frame
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address7705 Williamson Creek Dr
- SubdivisionVillage Oak West
- Zip Code78736
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: StepStone Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 22nd, 2019 at 7:01am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.