Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
1703 Woodland Ave, Austin
Great WOODLAND HILLS neighborhood to call home, just seconds from downtown ATX. Newly approved and permitted COA plans ready to build it yourself DUPLEX for investment portfolio. Beautiful lot upon a 11,500 SF, featuring large shaded trees with AMAZING DOWNTOWN VIEWS. Each side is just over 2,000 Sf with roof top tarreces and walk out backyard covered patios. PLEASE CALL AGENT/BUILDER FOR MORE DETAILS.
- MLS® #4010984
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,140
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSee Agent
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, See Agent
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1 Car Carport, 1 Reserved
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Gutters Partial
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Private Road, Public Maintained Road
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address1703 Woodland Ave
- SubdivisionWoodland Hills Sec 01
- Zip Code78741
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Tankless, See Agent
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: JMB Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 4th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.