Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
1502 Willow St #1, Austin
Beautiful, newly built home in East Austin. Minutes to the new Whole Foods Market in Plaza Saltillo Station, hip bars, coffee shops, Downtown, and Townlake; providing a fantastic location for a work/life balance. Tax records have not been updated. Condo document are currently in the process.
- MLS® #4046964
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,746
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport, 1 Reserved
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Private BackYard, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionComposition Shingle, HardiPlank Type, Stucco, Wood Shingle
- Address1502 Willow St #1
- RegionAustin - East
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: JBGoodwin REALTORS WC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 9th, 2020 at 8:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.