Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
1322 E 12th St #203, Austin
NOW SELLING! Largest single-story 1 bedroom condo available in East Austin. Thoughtfully designed floor plan with 10' ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and a covered balcony. Mid century modern finishes include wood flooring, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry. Enjoy the convenience and lock-and-leave simplicity of condo living in a vibrant urban setting. HOA allows 30 day min lease and 2 weeks of STR per year. Note: This condo has been modified to be ADA compliant. Ask for details.
- MLS® #4593498
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,170
- Year Built2020
- Style2nd Floor Entry, Elevator, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories)
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Cluster Mailbox, Elevator, Wheelchair Accessible
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Reserved
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Level
- Address1322 E 12th St #203
- SubdivisionAngelina+12th Condominiums
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 26th, 2020 at 5:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.