Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2507 Sherwood Ln #b, Austin
Great Investment Opportunity! Don't miss this darling single story, updated condo, shares lot with only 1 neighbor! 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, fenced, private, xeriscaped back yard, huge gorgeous oak in the front! Concrete countertops, stainless steel appliances. Light & bright. Walking distance to all the fun on SoCo & minutes to downtown, yet still on a quiet street! STR OK
- MLS® #4633496
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,219
- Year Built1963
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCommon, Open Parking Uncovered
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate BackYard
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Level, No Backyard Grass
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction2 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address2507 Sherwood Ln #b
- Subdivision2507 Sherwood Lane Condo
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: eXp Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2020 at 1:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.