Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2900 E 14th St, Austin
Incredible Architecture set on one of, if not THE, best lots in East Austin. Steps to the Hike & Bike Trail that will take you all the way to the river. Steps to the MLK Light Rail station to head into downtown in 2 stops or up to the Domain in 4. This house has decks on 3 sides on both floors, and the front one takes the cake. Designed to enjoy a drink at the end of the day while enjoying the view as well as socializing with your neighbors as they head to the trail. Come see this gem.
- MLS® #4816504
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,228
- Year Built2020
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, City, Creek/Stream, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesAwning, Balcony-Covered, Deck, Private BackYard, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Backs To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Frame
- Address2900 E 14th St
- SubdivisionChernosky 04
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Coming Home Company LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 2nd, 2020 at 2:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.