Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
6332 El Mirando St #a, Austin
Don't miss this beautiful East Austin duplex. Wide open kitchen with tons of cabinet space, stainless appliances, living room offers lots of natural light, ceiling fans throughout, gorgeous master bath, private backyard with cedar fencing, attached 2 car garage and much more. Close to downtown and shopping! This one will lease quickly! APPLY TODAY!
- MLS® #4818886
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeAttached 1/2 Duplex
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Garage, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address6332 El Mirando St #a
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionSantiago Del Valle Grant Abs 2
- Zip Code78741
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: 1836 Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 22nd, 2019 at 11:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.