Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
222 West Ave #2708, Austin
Reduced to sell! Sweeping west-facing views of Lady Bird Lake & the hill country from the 27th floor. Floor-to-ceilings windows with spacious balcony. Murphy bed included to optimize space. Hardwood + tile flooring. Stainless steel appliances. Reserved parking space. Walk to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Austin Central Library, shops & restaurants. Make this space your dream location for urban living!
- MLS® #4983603
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage558
- Year Built2014
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, BBQ Pit/Grill, Club House, Concierge, Conference/Meeting Room, Controlled Access, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Lounge, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking1 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, Hill Country, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address222 West Ave #2708
- SubdivisionSeaholm Residences Residential
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Urbanspace
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 9th, 2020 at 8:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.