Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
4361 S. Congress Ave #536, Austin
Join this lively urban community in the emerging St. Elmo District on S. Congress Ave. This 2-bedroom loft (1081 sqft interior) features tall ceilings, new GE & Samsung appliances, walk-in master closet, master double vanity, pre-wiring for Fiber & HDMI and a big balcony (243 sqft exterior). Pool, fitness center, yoga room, rooftop lounge, dog park, outdoor grills & fireplace on site. Walk to nearby food trucks, retail, coffee, nightlife, breweries & transit! Public Market still to come!
- MLS® #5077709
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,081
- Year Built2017
- StyleElevator, Middle Unit, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories), Neighbor Above, Neighbor Below
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Courtyard, Dog Park, Elevator, Fitness Center, Garage Parking, Grill, Nest Thermostat, Rooftop Lounge, Rooftop Pool
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Fiber, Internet-Cable, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Assigned Parking, Covered, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCabana, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Balcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Cabana, Dog Run, Wheelchair Accessible
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, HardiPlank Type
- Address4361 S. Congress Ave #536
- SubdivisionPUBLIC Lofts
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Ceiling-High, Elevator, Fire Alarm System, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Cook Top Electric, Water Heater Electric, Energy Star Appliances, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Jacobs & Mikeska, Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.