Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
4448 River Garden Trl, Austin
Seated at the highest point within the Summit, this exclusive contemporary renovation by renowned architect Michael Hsu is a show stopper. With its unbeatable panoramic skyline views and Lake Austin, it has 5,663 SF with 4 bedrooms plus an office, 4 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms. Finishes include custom cabinetry by Arete European Kitchens, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Miele appliances, and top-of-the home technology including Lutron and Nuvo. TechnoGym. Sauna. Exceptionally private and securely gated.
- MLS® #5308214
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,663
- Year Built2003
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesControlled Access
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic, City
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Attached Spa/Hot tub, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Awning, Barbecue, Balcony-Covered, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Private Road
- Address4448 River Garden Trl
- SubdivisionSummit At West Rim On Mount Larson
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Skylight, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: KW-Austin Portfolio RealEstate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 22nd, 2020 at 1:00am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.