Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2110 Rio Grande St #105, Austin
Spacious floor plan located 5 blocks West of UT campus, less than 10 minutes North from downtown. This unit offers lots of natural light, large private patio facing the green courtyard, full-size washer/dryer in unit, 1 reserved parking space.
- MLS® #5518858
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage688
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style2nd Floor Entry, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOn-Site Parking, 1 Reserved, Assigned Parking, Covered
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- RoofSee Agent
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address2110 Rio Grande St #105
- SubdivisionPalmetto Condo
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Built-in Book Cases
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Nonfunctional
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Respace LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 28th, 2020 at 12:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.