Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
1103 Norwalk Ln, Austin
Wonderful Marlton Place (think Tarrytown) mid-century modern 1 story split level 3/2-2 car garage. Lots of updating including metal roof (2019), beautiful refinished wood floors, paint inside/outside, tank-less water heater, hall bathroom remodel, garage doors & more. Lots of natural light, open, cheerful. Cool kitchen open to the living/dining areas. Great back yard & deck are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing & are shaded in the afternoon. Low-pitched gable roof & large covered front entry.
- MLS® #5530449
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built1953
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Deck, Outbuildings, Private BackYard
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Clapboard
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1103 Norwalk Ln
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionMarlton Place Sec 2 (Tarrytown)
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Window Treatments, Cedar Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Stanberry REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 25th, 2019 at 2:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.