Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
5600 Scenic View Dr, Austin
Exceptional Santa Barbara Modern estate home of approx. 10,018 conditioned sq ft. on 5+ acre hilltop in gated Scenic View Westlake 10 minutes from downtown. Magnificent 180 degree private hill country views, level building site and terraced hillside situated 20' above Scenic View Drive creating a private oasis. Over 1000' street frontage and elegant curving drive up a gentle slope to a circular driveway with motor court and 4 car garage. Move-in ready for November 2020. Custom selections possible.
- MLS® #5678022
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,018
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDoor Opener, Garage, Entry-Swing-In, On-Site Parking
- # of Garages4
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Negative Edge, Attached Spa/Hot tub, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Barbecue, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Deck, Electric Car Plug-in, Gutters Partial, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address5600 Scenic View Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionTipco Sub
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired for Stereo, Ceiling-Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Gas, Bar Ice Maker, Water Heater Recirculating, Wine Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesOutdoor, Great Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Jauregui Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 7th, 2020 at 5:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.