Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
1115 Gillespie Pl, Austin
Fantastic contemporary design by Architect, Winn Wittman for new construction by custom Builder, King G Properties III LLC in fabulous Travis Heights on a tree covered, private 12,336 SF lot with upper story views! Come pick your colors and flooring! Building to begin July, 2018
- MLS® #6063453
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,032
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Private BackYard
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address1115 Gillespie Pl
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionTravis Heights Amd
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 20th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.