Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
4001 Prentice Ln, Austin
BOM. Buyer backed out due to COVID19 fears. House needs updating but was custom built w/ beautiful details.Two legal lots encompassing 1.6 acres. Tree filled lot backing to HOA greenbelt. Sport court, playscape, built in barbeque, pool & spa span backyard. Home is single story w/ 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, study, game room, sunroom w/ wet bar, craft room. 660sf room w/ bathroom & wet bar is located over detached garage. HOA park & marina on Lake Austin includes playground, tennis court, barbeque facilities.
- MLS® #6119459
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,921
- Year Built1983
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Lake Privileges, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts, BBQ Pit/Grill
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Multi, Detached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Playscape, Private BackYard, Sport Court
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Corner, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address4001 Prentice Ln
- SubdivisionWest Rim
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Skylight, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 10th, 2020 at 1:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.