Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
15715 De Peer Ave, Austin
Beautiful 4 bed, 2 bath single-story home in Woods at Brushy Creek! The property sits on nearly one-fourth of an acre on a quiet cul-de-sac. Inside, the property has been lovingly cared for and upgraded throughout. Low HOA and Tax Rate for area. Excellent opportunity in a great location!
- MLS® #6221487
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,715
- Year Built1985
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Curbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry
- Address15715 De Peer Ave
- SubdivisionWoods of Brushy Creek
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Window Treatments, Fire Alarm System
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryGreat Oaks
- MiddleCedar Valley
- HighRound Rock
Property Listed by: Hughes Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 24th, 2020 at 10:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.