Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
10503 Abana Way, Austin
Visit or call model home for more info. NEW CONSTRUCTION! Available October 2019! The Camelia is ideal for families: The home’s welcoming café and gathering room inspire connection and conversation, and optional covered rear patio allows outdoor gathering space. Parents can retreat to their private Owner’s Suite and bath, as the kids settle in with a game or movie in their open loft space
- MLS® #6264096
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,041
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address10503 Abana Way
- SubdivisionEncore at Drew Lane
- Zip Code78748
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Austin Real Estate Experts
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 18th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.