Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
13903 Ilex Dr, Austin
Visit or call model home for more info. NEW CONSTRUCTION! Available now! 3-story home that features multi-gen suite on first floor. Kitchen balcony on front and back of the home. Lots of natural light. Large kitchen on second floor with lots of cabinet space.
- MLS® #6321953
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,618
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address13903 Ilex Dr
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- SubdivisionParmer Crossing
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesIn-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingHeat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories3
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryForest North
- MiddlePearson Ranch
Property Listed by: Austin Real Estate Experts
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 20th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.