Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
1409 Village West Dr, Austin
Austin Lake Hills Retreat. Upstairs Balcony across whole side of home. Step out the Master, and enjoy Hill Country Views, and cool Breezes. 2 Bedrooms up, no carpet,. Updated throughout, Large Pantry. Full bath down, full size laundry hookups. Recent Paint, privacy fence, decks, A/C, RV , and Boat Parking. Large Storage Building. All on Tree Shaded Lot. Short walk to lake, or one minute walk to Convenience store. Westlake Schools, Lake, Shopping Nearby.
- MLS® #6346454
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,068
- Year Built1985
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community, Common Grounds, Lake Privileges, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesAbove Ground
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking3+ Reserved Parking Garage, Outside Boat/RV Space, Outside
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Deck, Outbuildings, Private BackYard, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Level
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1409 Village West Dr
- SubdivisionAustin Lake Hills Sec 01
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Cook Top Electric, Water Heater Electric, Exhaust Fan Recirculating
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryValley View
- MiddleWest Ridge
Property Listed by: Austin Homes and Relocation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 31st, 2020 at 5:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.