Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
12520 Reserve Creek Dr, Austin
Framing Completed! Stunning home in private, gated community! The Paintbrush plan is a modern floorplan with tile flooring throughout the common area. Kitchen features silestone countertops. Master downstairs. Explore this lock & leave community. Community pool available for use.
- MLS® #6850085
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,195
- Year Built2019
- StyleNo Adjoining Neighbor, See Agent
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Grill, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Open
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Stucco, Vertical Siding
- Address12520 Reserve Creek Dr
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionGabardine Condo
- Zip Code78748
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: The Davis Company
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 13th, 2019 at 11:15pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.