Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2324 Santa Maria St, Austin
Developers come look at the potential of this property in East Austin's Holly neighborhood. The property is a tear down. Bring your architect and your plans and break ground in a location minutes from downtown Austin, the lake, parks, bike trails, restaurants, and entertainment.
- MLS® #6874684
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1944
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingEntry-Side, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionComposition Shingle, Frame, Vinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2324 Santa Maria St
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionIndustrial Add
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingWindow Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Central Metro Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 28th, 2020 at 1:30am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.