Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
5004 Highland Ct, Austin
Charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac. Abundant natural light, & open living/dining room. Galley kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. Wood & tile flooring - no carpet! Two blocks to award winning Highland Park Elementary.
- MLS® #7108777
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,352
- Year Built1955
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Frame/Stone, Stone Veneer
- Address5004 Highland Ct
- SubdivisionHIGHLAND PARK COURT
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Exhaust Fan Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Hindsite 20/20 Real Estate Inv
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 21st, 2019 at 2:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.