Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
909 Post Oak St, Austin
A Frank Lloyd Wright 'Prairie Style' inspired home in historic Bouldin! Tall ceilings, clean lines & open spaces that wrap around the private courtyard of this home designed by Architect Camille Jobe. Main-level master w/ access to private courtyard, along with an amazing high-end custom tile master bath w/ glass facade that opens to bamboo outside. Up the floating stairs is 2nd suite & private balcony. Close to DT, the Hike/ Bike trail & Zilker Park! Option to purchase adjacent home as well, MLS #8721930
- MLS® #7571303
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,442
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, Gated Parking, Off Street
- Exterior FeaturesDecorative Pond, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private Garden, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Wooded, No Backyard Grass
- RoofOverlay, Membrane
- ConstructionStucco, Alt Bldg System
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address909 Post Oak St
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionBouldin J E Estate
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Washer, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, See Agent
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 9th, 2018 at 2:31pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.