Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
10505 Abana Way, Austin
Brand NEW home with awesome landlord!!! 3 beds + loft/game + media room (or 4th bedroom) with 3 full baths! Perfect home for entertaining, family gatherings, and everyday life. Great schools, easy access to all of South Austin, yet tucked away in a quiet neighborhood. Be the first person to live in this home and enjoy low traffic on street and easy trip to HEB, Slaughter, Menchaca, and nearby businesses.
- MLS® #8139377
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,029
- Year Built2019
- StyleNo Adjoining Neighbor
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address10505 Abana Way
- SubdivisionEncore at Drew Lane
- Zip Code78748
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric, Exhaust Fan Vented
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 6th, 2020 at 1:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.