Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
5815 Westslope Dr, Austin
Enjoy this beautifully renovated, 2-story home nestled in the trees in Northwest Hills. Views of Lake Austin, Downtown, Mt. Bonnell & lush greenbelts from this lofty Cat Mountain Treehouse in a tranquil, private setting near downtown, Bull Creek & Zilker Park. The covered deck creates a wonderful outdoor living space to watch the sunset. Open & airy kitchen, dining & living areas w/lots of windows to take in the natural surroundings. Separate Cottage w/full bath, kitchenette, private sitting area & deck.
- MLS® #8224756
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,957
- Year Built1977
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stone Veneer
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address5815 Westslope Dr
- SubdivisionNorthwest Hills Sec 02
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 13th, 2019 at 1:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.