Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
4400 River Garden Trl, Austin
Stunning Santa Barbara transitional at the top of the Summit with stunning views. Pool, spa, & sport court. Remodeled by Dick Clark Architects, huge chefs kitchen w/ 3 subzeros, Wolf cooktop, walk in pantry,& island space, planning center, dual sinks, quartz counters, & double ovens & two kitchens. elevator, five car garage. Finishes include venetian plaster ceiling/walls, trussed ceilings,Brazilian Camuru wood & stone floors, & designer lighting & hardware.
- MLS® #8303724
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,120
- Year Built2002
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages5
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Gutters Full, Sport Court, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address4400 River Garden Trl
- SubdivisionSummit/West Rim/Mount Larson
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Low/No VOC, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Beam, Elevator, Security System - Owned, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Engel & Volkers Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2020 at 7:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.