Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2701 Northeast Dr #a, Austin
CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE for a 1200+ sqft 2/2.5 with a DOUBLE MASTER!! Low HOA fee. Big Utility Room in the unit. Lots of large windows with plenty of light! Large Living Room with picture windows. Move in ready and priced to accommodate personal touches! 2 Dedicated Parking Spaces. Corner Unit.
- MLS® #9005611
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,239
- Year Built1971
- Style1st Floor Entry, End Unit
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Address2701 Northeast Dr #a
- SubdivisionChimney Creek Condo
- Zip Code78723
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Security System - Leased
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBertha Sadler Means
- HighLyndon B Johnson
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 3rd, 2020 at 2:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.