Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
2304 Indian Trl, Austin
Modern urban oasis designed by Brian Dillard Architecture. This thoughtful layout is finished with the finest of materials. Features include Bulthaup cabinetry, fixtures by Duravit, Dornbracht, and Hansgrohe. Sloan Montgomery plaster, cypress wood, Calcutta statuario marble, and black walnut surfaces are featured throughout. The exterior features Forever Lawn LX turf, custom koi pond by Modern Design+Build, and landscaping by Eden Garden Design. RAM windows and Fleetwood sliding doors.
- MLS® #9357265
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,004
- Year Built1947
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Decorative Pond, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Pond On Lot, Sloped
- RoofMembrane, Metal, Mixed
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address2304 Indian Trl
- SubdivisionTarry Town 05
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Built-in Safe, Ceiling-Beam, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-in Coffee Machine, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Home Automation System, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: van Heuven Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 18th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.