Let's find you a match. Sign Up so you can save the homes you like to your personal dashboard. You can even save searches, so you automatically get notified when homes come on the market. Happy home hunting!
4819 N Capital Of Texas Hwy #2, Austin
Live the Austin dream with this 3-story waterfront condominium home overlooking Lake Austin, Pennybacker Bridge, and ACC golf course. Low maintenance living and a boat slip make this home the perfect weekend getaway or primary residence. The main level outdoor patio has a plunge pool and seating areas to enjoy the serenity of the lake. Vaulted ceilings and large windows on the main level allow for abundant natural light. Spacious floor plan with master on main level and two ensuite guest rooms upstairs.
- MLS® #9762853
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,411
- Year Built1998
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Lake Privileges, Golf Course Private, Maintenance On-Site, Storage
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewWoods, Golf Course, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPlunge Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Deck, Patio-Covered, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCanal (Man Made), In Golf Course Community, Lakefront
- Address4819 N Capital Of Texas Hwy #2
- SubdivisionLakeside Condo
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, See Agent, Bedroom
- # of Stories3
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 27th, 2020 at 11:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.